Ultimate Protein Pancake Recipe
- 100g blended oats
- 2 egg whites
- 200ml almond milk
- 1 scoop Protein in Vanilla Milkshake flavor (or a flavor of your choice)
- Plain yogurt
- Sliced fresh fruit
1. Add blended oats and egg whites to 200ml of almond milk then whisk until smooth.
2. Stir in protein until smooth.
3. Fry your pancakes in a shallow pan until golden.
4. Place your cooked pancakes onto a plate and spread a layer of plain yogurt on top then fill with fresh fruit.
5. Roll up your pancake and drizzle honey over the top.
Top with more fruit and enjoy!
Calories 182kcal // Protein 12g // Carbs 25g // Fat 4g (per pancake)
SOURCE: WOMEN’S HEALTH & FITNESS MAGAZINE